Marvin Brato Sr
My Only Love
Great thing is happening to me
Everything appears alive you see
Never ending zest I feel inside
Everyday this feeling does not subside.
Vow of love I offer to you my dear
In my heart it is only you I bear
Enchanted by your charm
Vibrating smiles so warm...
Expressing your beauty!
Sweet and loving you are my love
Untainted faith draws us like clove
Many admire your fair countenance
Being thoughful loving you is relevance
I found a gal quite pretty and best
Let me own your heart my dearest
I dream of finding someone
Now I found only one...
God knows it is You!
Sensitive intuitions you have in life
Undeterred by the rampage of strife
Make good of your leisure time
If you need me just call anytime
Nothing can stop me of caring
Girl like you is worth loving
Up to the end my love stands still
It has no boundaries and own will
Take this promise at freewill.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Only Love by Marvin Brato Sr )
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus