Sakhile Junior Mndzebele
I hav a place,
not just an empty space,
but more like my palace
Where every one is at peace.
They say its a fantassy,
but to me its a reality.
This place gives me dignity,
because its where I feel more sanity.
This is one place where birds can swim,
& fishes can fly.
where criples can walk
& dogs can talk.
Here there is no death,
&reality is just a myth.
This place exists,
Bt only in my dreams...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Place by Sakhile Junior Mndzebele )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Emily Jane Brontë
(30 July 1818 – 19 December 1848)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Art of True Love, John Knight
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Disappearing Trauma, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Without Arms, M.J. Lemon
- কবিতাপল্লি, Hanzala Han
- Other Guys, Amber Carr
- I've Got Time, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Vultures Meal, Tiger Auntunette
- Nothing can break the focus., Sumita Jetley
- Ever So Cute, riya misi
- Unlock From Sockets, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- PRAY OUT YOUR PAST, Michael P. Johnson