Sakhile Junior Mndzebele
I hav a place,
not just an empty space,
but more like my palace
Where every one is at peace.
They say its a fantassy,
but to me its a reality.
This place gives me dignity,
because its where I feel more sanity.
This is one place where birds can swim,
& fishes can fly.
where criples can walk
& dogs can talk.
Here there is no death,
&reality is just a myth.
This place exists,
Bt only in my dreams...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Place by Sakhile Junior Mndzebele )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- I don't sleep, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- First Visit to the Old Port, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta