My Poemhunter.com Identity..... [Secrets; Online 'safety'; Personal]
When you visit Poemhunter you may notice some information that seems hard to swallow.
Be sure that you realize: "NOT all (you read) you should blindly follow.
For instance, one new member emigrated from Greece, from "Olive Oil Hill".
And maybe you shouldn't believe a name such as Cody, Buffalo Bill.
In my life I've made a habit of being truthful, sometimes "to a fault".
Sometimes, after being honest, the disagreeable outcome I could not halt.
I probably would, therefore, have used my real name. I did use my real picture.
But due to my Love's influence, I've used, instead, a disguised middle/first name mixture.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Poemhunter.com Identity..... [Secrets; Online 'safety'; Personal] by Bri Edwards )
Did you read them?
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland