I wrote them once, I wrote them twice
Now I always write them and everything goes nice.
Its my hobby, its my passion, its my skill
The best part is they are never against my will.
I feel happy when one is done
You see it is always fun
They don't make me a recluse though
I love them so.
They make me prudent,
And give me a proud moment.
My mom is so supportive,
And always make me creative.
My poems are biggest support
but after my mom, dad and bro
and I love them too so.
NITYA MORE's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Poems by NITYA MORE )
- Seconds In Prison, Naveed Akram
- The Light Brigade Charge, John F. McCullagh
- Farewell Forever, Sacha Hayes O'Grady
- Orphans, Nassy Fesharaki
- An Atheist on Sunday, Donal Mahoney
- Remember me, micheal john
- For God and Country, John F. McCullagh
- Smoking is Injurious to Health, Aftab Alam
- While crying, let me smile, gajanan mishra
- Butterfly's Flight, Steve Kittell
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)