I wrote them once, I wrote them twice
Now I always write them and everything goes nice.
Its my hobby, its my passion, its my skill
The best part is they are never against my will.
I feel happy when one is done
You see it is always fun
They don't make me a recluse though
I love them so.
They make me prudent,
And give me a proud moment.
My mom is so supportive,
And always make me creative.
My poems are biggest support
but after my mom, dad and bro
and I love them too so.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Poems by NITYA MORE )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wonderful World, fareha fatima
- COPLA 88 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Nature's Law, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Irritation Of Gestures, Naveed Akram
- OVER THE ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة الانتحار, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Just For the Record, Joyce Sutphen
- lonely wanderer, The lonely wanderer
- The day my angel died, whole world cried, The lonely wanderer
- the day I get to call you mine, The lonely wanderer
- No goal, hasmukh amathalal