My Prayer For Life!
Can you hear me dudes?
It’s me, your close buddy;
I have been your close inmate from generation to generation
Gave you all that you needed
But; what have you done to me?
Why such a poor treatment to me?
Wore me, tore me and what not?
Till I could no more tolerate.
I am bleeding throughout my body!
Tsunami, Earthquakes, Floods, Global warming
Is all out of it!
Beg you now, to save me
Treat me with Afforestation and the like
Stop Polluting; save me
At least from today, put an end to the bleeding!
In return I will protect you.
A prayer to the people,
By a Crippled; Earth!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Prayer For Life! by Queeny Gona )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Love Note 6, Michael P. McParland
- Sending Words about Overnight in Fishing.., Luo Zhihai
- Give me 'all of you', Juwon Daniel
- Leprosy eradication., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beyond The Dotted Lines, Asma Riaz Khan
- if I die young, Juwon Daniel
- Story of snow., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- She Wanted, Spiritwind Wood
- When love was born, Lehlohonolo Selai
- There is a Configuration of the Universe, michael walkerjohn