Alien Zoo (FEB-16-1990)
My Prayer, When Did I Became Such A Goat?
I used to be so strong
But a soft breaze
broke all of my walls
to the ground
My memorries are messengers
And they told me
that I have a disease
Wondering, but I don't know
unto the streets
into the woods
inside an inner war
So far away from light
But I keep running into the dark
Can't stop my own two feet
I lost my place
These strings are hard to cut through
I was warned several days
When did I became such a goat?
Oh god please, undo this
All of these terrible mistakes I made
Don´t let this be my last time to breathe again
Don't leave me, here astrayed, abandoned to die
Oh god, save me
Am I still your child?
Father, undo this
Father, help me please
Father, forgive me
Undo my sins
Undo the sins
Alien Zoo's Other Poems
- ''...but my bed feels so warm! ''
- 5 AM and an ol' blues song in my dream
- a path I keep walking over and over
- A Portal to the Dream World would be Awe...
- A. Not so good B. Even worse
- Abandon Ship!
- ad == ALIEN ZOO
- All For The Sake Of A Paycheck! (Rise of...
- Amnesia Photo Phobic
- Anaglyph Images, but I lost my 3D glasse...
- Another attempt, but this time straight ...
- Are you a Vampire? (The Repressed Gutfee...
- are you rotting?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.