Miles afar I travelled
Searching for the precious
But the one I found is you
My heart a safe I keep it,
My soul its guard.
Having you in there,
Is a beautiful feelings ever arouse in me.
My priceless treasure and a world
Your ardent hands on me
Crystallize my soul,
And make make me feel like a baby.
When you smile,
My heart sparkles:
Like a hanged diamond.
You mean more than a lady to me
You are my side bone.
You mean more than a love to me
You are my heart beat.
You are precious to my heart,
It loves you.
You are precious to my soul,
It cares for you.
You are precious to my mind,
Its always with you.
Am in a mystery
But one thing I know:
I keep loving you everyday and night.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Precious by Kayode Lagbayi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Puddles Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE MORE THAN WHAT W.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rembrandt, Phil Soar
- Margrit Biever Mondavi…..Happy Birthday .., James B. Earley
- Symbols Unremembered, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Restoration, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren