My Pretty Poem Feels Everyone and Everythıng
My pretty poem loves Everyone and everything, It feels the poor's sufferings And the needy's pains, It describes a true thing About true people, It sympathizes with every pretty Cause and a pretty demand, It carries the sufferings and The tortures of the exhausted people, It writes down in truth about Everyone who suffers the tyrants' tyrannies Anytime, anywhere, and everywhere, and It cries for people who have suffered The cruel world's cruel hand and cruel knife.
Poet Other Poems
- (Images From The Innocent Childhood) صو...
- ؟ سندويتشة فلافل او سندويتشة شاورما (A F...
- 2014 / TWENTY-EOURTEEN
- 2014 Is The Pretty Year Of Hope
- A BANKRUPT مديونير
- A BARREL OF OIL
- A Big Tsunami Is Going To Come
- A Bouquet Of Flowers And Roses To You -new-
- A CAKE PARTY
- A candle of pretty light
- A Chalet
- A CIVIL ENGINEER مهندسة مدنية
- A CRAZY WAR
- A Cross-Eyed World
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.