my rainbow has changed
for it has faded
for now it just many shades of grey
so worse that others
for I shut down my emotions yesterday
so that those who hurt be would not see me cry
but now I can not seem to turn them on again
it is as if my emotions are lost
all expect for pain
the pain never went away
that I can hide
but where have all the colors gone
will it ever return
so will I stay in a state of gray
for it is no longer a rainbow
but a grey scale
Poet Other Poems
- (My Flame) Burning from the Inside Out
- *death sentence*
- *how long* redone
- *locked up so low....updated
- *plan happiness...updated
- *secret tomb*
- ~Return to the Hallway of HELL~1~the sto...
- ~Return to the Hallway of HELL~2~walking...
- ~Return to the Hallway of HELL~3~the str...
- ~Return to the Hallway of HELL~4~the fig...
- ~Return to the Hallway of HELL~5~the bed
- ~Return to the Hallway of HELL~6~tables ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.