A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes
My Red Poem (written with my pink pen)
Here I write a red poem,
Sophie Tucker red,
'The last of the red hot mama's red'
It is a hard Tap Dancing Red,
St. Valentine's red...
Cinnamon Apple scented red...
Georgio sweet smelling red,
Victoria Secret Red
Morning sunrise red,
Red Hot lipstick red
The blush on your cheeks red,
Happy Go Lucky Red,
Written with my flaming Pink Craylo Pen
On this October day...
Oh you kid!
12: 36 a.m.
Oh, That Poet Who Loves.....
A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Red Poem (written with my pink pen) by A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Starlight Symphony, Kewayne Wadley
- Ugliness Of Death, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Holy Grail, Leslie Philibert
- AND aWAKE - 0Ld HiSsToRy, sEaN nOrTh
- Semblance, Edward Kofi Louis
- Chlamydia, Jaimee Hills
- Nothing Rhymes with Gitmo, Jaimee Hills
- contemplation, oskar hansen
- Sight Of My Soul, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sambisa Forest, Edward Kofi Louis