A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes
My Red Poem (written with my pink pen)
Here I write a red poem,
Sophie Tucker red,
'The last of the red hot mama's red'
It is a hard Tap Dancing Red,
St. Valentine's red...
Cinnamon Apple scented red...
Georgio sweet smelling red,
Victoria Secret Red
Morning sunrise red,
Red Hot lipstick red
The blush on your cheeks red,
Happy Go Lucky Red,
Written with my flaming Pink Craylo Pen
On this October day...
Oh you kid!
12: 36 a.m.
Oh, That Poet Who Loves.....
A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Red Poem (written with my pink pen) by A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes )
- Walking Into The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pillow of the night, Emmanuel George Cefai
- O to be haunted!, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Trembling glow-worm, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Magic word!, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Haunting lines, Emmanuel George Cefai
- High, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Increasing distances, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Man of Snow, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Carrying On, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(30 June 1911 – 14 August 2004)
- Heather Burns
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)