A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes
My Red Poem (written with my pink pen)
Here I write a red poem,
Sophie Tucker red,
'The last of the red hot mama's red'
It is a hard Tap Dancing Red,
St. Valentine's red...
Cinnamon Apple scented red...
Georgio sweet smelling red,
Victoria Secret Red
Morning sunrise red,
Red Hot lipstick red
The blush on your cheeks red,
Happy Go Lucky Red,
Written with my flaming Pink Craylo Pen
On this October day...
Oh you kid!
12: 36 a.m.
Oh, That Poet Who Loves.....
A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Red Poem (written with my pink pen) by A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Question, Robert Frost
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Music of the World, Vera Sidhwa
- If You Were Here Today, Serena Blackinton
- my eyes only see light, Rob Spiering
- All for You, Muhammad Sarim Ashrafi
- Would you be my Muse?, maryline vautravers
- You don't deserve a title, Marina Olivera Sangers
- Don't wait, Marina Olivera Sangers
- I am an eagle, Marina Olivera Sangers
- Exactly what I am looking for, Diamond The Ninja
- You're the one with issues, Marina Olivera Sangers