The day i found out about you
I didn't know what to do
I broke down and cried
Because i knew i couldn't have you.
Went home that night very scared.
And the only thing that made me feel better
Was holding you through the night and writing you a letter.
I remember I told your dad
Awhh man what a mistake that was
He was so very mad.
He was the one who wanted to give you to God
I remember laying down in his bed crying because i didn't want you gone.
He had made me believe
Killing you was right
I wasn't thinking so thats why the date June 15,2012 will never be forgot.
I feel im the only one mourning over you
Hes i guess happy with his soon to come baby
I just wish i got to keep you.
I can't help but feel guilty
Sorry for everything
It just went so briefly
I tried changing my mind when i felt the sting.
Ohh man, the pain i feel everyday
Thinking that i would have been a mommy
To a beautiful baby
I hope i get to see you in my dreams tonight
Loving how you smile but your never in my arms so can i at least hold you tight.
I love you baby girl
Watch over mommy and your dad
Keep our heads up and make sure were never sad.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Regret by janessa Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Idiot Girl, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- All the Steps, John Taggart
- Heimdall, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Orange Berries Dark Green Leaves, John Taggart
- Horses To Market, Ruth Manning-Sanders