Thou daughter of God
akin a mild pristine pod
A blessed lass from the
land of fairies like enigma conifer.
Steeped with playfulness, spontaneity
and kindness as scare as hen's teeth
cherry picked by almighty.
Once harsh and then congenial
I miss those sweet scuffle, It
feel me in bower like cologne in flower.
A Vesper is there, anon evening
shall be here. Oh! Aurora hold on
in thy class that stops the hour glass.
I seek thy heavenly sight which
brings me light.
M.p kumawat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('My Sis...' by M.p kumawat )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Brain is the link., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fireworks Of Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sleep it away., Gary Hembree
- Adil Jussawalla The Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- It's Morning, Dr Ronnie Bai
- She and He, Dr Ronnie Bai
- My last regret, Eliza Clair
- My Hometown Today, Dr Ronnie Bai
- Half ajar, Mark Heathcote
- Driftwood (II), Dr Ronnie Bai