My Sister My Friend
To me you are an angel in disguise
Full of love and very wise.
Always giving confidence and
Helping through good times and bad.
If I had one wish,
it would surely be that all your dreams come true.
You are always showing how much you care
From your heart that is full of love.
But if you weren't my sister
Life would have been so sad.
Thank you my sister my friend.
My respect for you has no end.
Gaurav Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Sister My Friend by Gaurav Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Casting A Lure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flagflap, Saiom Shriver
- Ants, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadow Play, Saiom Shriver
- essay 1, gordon nosworthy
- Grasping Sunlight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Unrequited, Saiom Shriver
- Stop the dance, gajanan mishra
- Beautiful Wisdom, Lilly Emery
- A Silent Heart, Aanuoluwa Adebanjo