My Sister's Birthday
Happy Birthday to my very best friend,
Your special day has come by again.
We had so much fun last time around,
you are the only one who make me proud.
Each year november 13 is a wonderful day,
As we march forth in our own fun way.
Just hanging around and laughing a lot,
It is truly amazing what we have got.
Cries of joy and happiness galore,
And that is what I most adore.
Your yawnful laughter and zest for life,
But I am there to keep you from strife.
How lucky i am to have sister like you,
you take care of mine, wheather I never do
I will always be there to watch over you,
To keep you safe and happy too.
Well, I wish you Happy Birthday once more,
An abundance of good wishes for you are in store.
A new year filled with lots of happiness and laughter,
And only the very best for you from here on after.
prashant hooda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Sister's Birthday by prashant hooda )
- 3: 41, Adam Groszeibl
- Filtrate, Akhtar Jawad
- I am gajananmishra, gajanan mishra
- Winter, Neela Nath
- How wonder, gajanan mishra
- Fortunate enough, hasmukh amathalal
- To Bob Whelan on Discussing Pablo Neruda, Bill Grace
- Intense drive, hasmukh amathalal
- My totality, gajanan mishra
- The Other Side Of The Story, mary douglas
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Cause And Effect, Charles Bukowski
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)