My Sister's Birthday
Happy Birthday to my very best friend,
Your special day has come by again.
We had so much fun last time around,
you are the only one who make me proud.
Each year november 13 is a wonderful day,
As we march forth in our own fun way.
Just hanging around and laughing a lot,
It is truly amazing what we have got.
Cries of joy and happiness galore,
And that is what I most adore.
Your yawnful laughter and zest for life,
But I am there to keep you from strife.
How lucky i am to have sister like you,
you take care of mine, wheather I never do
I will always be there to watch over you,
To keep you safe and happy too.
Well, I wish you Happy Birthday once more,
An abundance of good wishes for you are in store.
A new year filled with lots of happiness and laughter,
And only the very best for you from here on after.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Sister's Birthday by prashant hooda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I broke your heart, shubham sutar
- I APOLGIZE FOR YOU انا بعتذرلك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- art uncle jude, binod bastola
- happy birthday to you, shubham sutar
- Flying together, Nalini Chaturvedi
- fight back for you, shubham sutar
- Indulgence, Angela Khristin Brown
- Inspiration of Infancy, Chris Jax
- Assorted Interpretations, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar