My Sister's Birthday
Happy Birthday to my very best friend,
Your special day has come by again.
We had so much fun last time around,
you are the only one who make me proud.
Each year november 13 is a wonderful day,
As we march forth in our own fun way.
Just hanging around and laughing a lot,
It is truly amazing what we have got.
Cries of joy and happiness galore,
And that is what I most adore.
Your yawnful laughter and zest for life,
But I am there to keep you from strife.
How lucky i am to have sister like you,
you take care of mine, wheather I never do
I will always be there to watch over you,
To keep you safe and happy too.
Well, I wish you Happy Birthday once more,
An abundance of good wishes for you are in store.
A new year filled with lots of happiness and laughter,
And only the very best for you from here on after.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Sister's Birthday by prashant hooda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just Flow In Love ~~~ ~~~ ~~~, LUVinThe NOW
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh