My sons First Birthday Party
It was my sons first birthday, it's where it began
I opened the door and in they ran
Leaving dirty foot prints all over the floor
'If you don't take your shoes off i will throw you out the door'
Walking in, in twos and threes
'I hope none of you are carrying flees'
Opening Presents, paper all over the room
'Which one of you kids can use a broom? '
They all run in every direction
My house now a mess no longer perfection
Now it's come to eating the food
Taking small bites and putting it back now I think thats rude
Things they don't like going under the sofer
Three little boys putting buns in the toaster
Me going spare wishing I'd never allowed this party
Kids thinking it's funny acting like a real smarty
It's time to go we will see you all soon
I'm avoiding it next year because i'm going to live on the moon
jenbubblepop shermanater's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My sons First Birthday Party by jenbubblepop shermanater )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- The Best Is Yet To Come, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- Hope, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- Let the fire, gajanan mishra
- I Hear Her Singing, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- New Déjà Vu, Maharishi Deja Vu
- The Autumn Divine, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- The Binding, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- Free From Sin, Juliana Oludeyi
- Ancient mythologies and Verses Holy, Md. Asadullah
- The Phoenix, Maharishi Deja Vu