(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
My Soul Cries Out...My Heart Speaks...
How could you not know I
loved you? For it was always
in my eyes, in every touch and
in every polite embrace we've ever
had. It was in all the hello's and
all the goodbye's I'v ever spoken,
Could you not hear the pounding
of my heart and see the soaring
of my spirit? How could you not
know I love you? I have asked
that question a thousand times.
If you are ever to love me, it must
be now, For it is nearly the end
of my time, when the shadow of
the trees grow long and then...
and then appears no more.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Soul Cries Out...My Heart Speaks... by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano
- Reasons of existence, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Parents' attachment., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Beloved is giver of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The difference between you and I., Lauren Harper
- Aag Bun Kar Kisi Din Dehak Jao Na, Akhtar Jawad
- Life, Mohammad Siddiqui