My stranger stepped in front,
My stranger saved my life.
My stranger made no stunt,
My stranger was lost by his wife.
Would you be a stranger
To a random person?
Would you help someone?
Or let the situation worsen?
In this world,
Now and today
Where such things matter
Like if you were gay.
Would you end your life,
To save another?
Or end a strife
Between two brothers?
No one knows
Until the time comes.
No one knows
'Til the sound of the drums
It's okay if you wouldn't be a stranger
But just remember
That if you're in danger
That I will be you savior.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Stranger by Tracy Granucci )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma