My Teenage Love
I did not grow up
or if I put it correctly,
I did not awake yet from
my teenage love.
I always, stay
waiting and than watching her walking
few yards in front of me.
I did not wave or say a word not even Hi!
I still do that.-
I loved her face as she was silently walking
or silently talking.-that time I did have the psychic of listening-
to a talking phenomena.
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Teenage Love by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- fault, laxami Cards
- Man, Tony Adah
- *Darling Dove, C. P. Sharma
- *The Divine Blessings - For Jen Walls an.., C. P. Sharma
- Bittersweet, Kelly Curiel
- The American Dream, Lilly Emery
- *Rumi Speaks, C. P. Sharma
- Destiny Misplaced, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam