My Unborn Child
My Unborn child you I longed for, being your mother is what I adore.My Unborn Child god sent you just for me, when I found out you were a girl, It brightened up my whole world. My Unborn Child I will love you unconditionally, For that's my job and I will love doing it with ease. My Unborn Child god sent you to me, Here for you as your mother and your friend I will always be. My Unborn Child I will love you until god calls me home, but until then in my arms, and in my heart you are and always will belong. My Unborn Child I am your mother and you are child, You make my life worth wild. My Unborn Child you made my life worth living, For god sent you into my wound for you to grow, god is so giving.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Unborn Child by tanerea lee )
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai