In a bus that travels
from east to west...
Taking this little journey,
so I could rest..
Rest my head &
hoping to clear my mind..
Though it seems impossible
in this day & time..
I wish could close my eyes &
In an eternal slumber,
ever so deep..
Leave this world,
leave it all behind..
without saying goodbye...
Eric Camillus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My untitled by Eric Camillus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker