My Upward Spiral
My upward spiral resembles the DNA strand of the human.
Mother was native to America with an Indian flute and the blood of Christ.
Daddy's life was not properly documented for my brother and I knew him as a Vulcan.
Grandpa and Grandma were to strong sometimes while my uncle carried the African staff. Remember Mary's tears when the champ died and Melchizedek adopted two new souls?
It was a Brooklyn twilight in a hill buried over graves.
Here is to the dodgers being the braves!
My language was broking after smooth hustlers and gambling triggers.
Mixed with a church's frankincense, my older brother would bear the robe of the Christ king. This is too my Indian hemp called Kali. WE lost two empires until the arm of our love atrophied. To my youthful lycanthropy. I detox off of disappointment with THC and coitus.
Josephe Buchanan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Upward Spiral by Josephe Buchanan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Teri Yade.............., sonali kumari
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady
- TAX PAYER, alexander opicho
- Poem: Power Thoughts, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Do You Really Want To Live In The Past?, Ronald Chapman
- Sundar Sa Ehsas................, sonali kumari