My Wonderful Daughter
Talking to you, always warms my
heart! You have the knack of
making me feel good. I know,
whatever we may talk about, it's
never misunderstood. It's so
refreshing, not to have to walk on
cracked eggs, with everything I say.
You give me courtesy and will listen.
There's never a chance, it will be
interpreted, any other way. You're
an extremely compassionate
person. It's a rare and wonderful
quality. Hence the expression, the
apple doesn't fall far, from the tree!
You're a wonderful and loving daughter.
I couldn't ask, for anything more. I too,
was blessed like you, for we both,
have children, we adore!
Audrey Heller's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Wonderful Daughter by Audrey Heller )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak