Manoj kumar tiwari
Na Tum Mili Na Kuchh Mila
Na tum mili na kuchh mila..
Mili to bus mujhe tanhaai..
Dhundhta rahaa tujhe galiyon me jahaa se tu kabhi gujri hogi..
Mahsoos karta raha tujhe dil me ki kash tujhe bhi meri yaad ayi hogi..
Koshish bhi ki tumhe fir paane ki..
Par na tum mili na kuchh mila mili to bus mujhe tanhaai..akelapan mila aansu mile mili to bus mujhe ruswai..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I dont know where is she?
Comments about this poem (Na Tum Mili Na Kuchh Mila by Manoj kumar tiwari )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(01 January 1950)
(October 27, 1932 – February 11, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Waves Within...., Umasree Raghunath
- Children of Peshawar! My heart bleeds fo.., Umasree Raghunath
- A History Of The Future- What's THAT? ? .., Bri Edwards
- Epistle therefrom Death, Sir Toby Moses
- Being Rich, Randy McClave
- Chief glory, gajanan mishra
- If I Get There, Luis Estable
- That Savor Is So, Luis Estable
- No One KnowsThe Pain I Feel, Luis Estable
- The Kentucky Hangnail, Randy McClave