Venkatesh M. R.
In diversity of sub-continent
Where India a place cements
With multi-party government
Dreams of its citizens T20 reflects.
Like politics it is the game of uncertainties
Where in a wink the balance of power changes
Long gone the days of gentleman’s Test cricket
In which single political entity formed the government.
The eternal reality for result and fast bucks
Like in T20 displayed in current politics
Killing India’s indigenous civilization
As people look for immediate excitement.
Venkatesh M. R.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Namaste T20 by Venkatesh M. R. )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Some I saved from the bin, GRANT FRASER
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah