and the most
memorable and decorative one,
a dark jewel!
But you know,
it's a key if you ever need it...
I'll hide it on the top
of the door of the mansion
with the big ugly face,
that nobody has found yet,
Trick it fell like a brick
from my mouth,
Do you like magic?
I can make things disappear,
sometimes I can't even find myself,
There you go,
a chance to see what's there
behind the mechanisms
Lets do this one in B&W,
A boy all alone, on the hills
what is that - why do I feel so weird?
For I want to get lost in a strange
silent forest, where no one can see...
Apart from the insects, rodents and birds,
Until I can undress, feel more with it!
And nature you can out now...
My thighs are milk bottle white,
so ripe and supple,
and here's a very small clump of hair,
While everything grows lovely & weightless,
As I walk intently through leaves,
and beyond the sky stands the throne of time
For one day,
it will all come to pass,
These hot moments
pounding in your blood!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Naturally Profane by GRANT FRASER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Father of a Diabetic Child, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Market Women: Lake Toba, Karen Swenson
- What Does A Woman Want, Karen Swenson
- Time is, Nassy Fesharaki
- Being lonely, Nitin Mukesh
- Kalighat In Calcutta, Karen Swenson
- I Want To Cry, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- My Heart seems to be A Stepping Stone, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- The Tears In Your Eyes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT