Nikolai Stepanovich Gumilev
How tranquil is this little mountain lake
It’s filled with water like a cup
Bamboo looks just like little houses
And trees above – a sea of roofs.
Yet cliffs are sharp, encroached like pagodas
Among the flowers they rise
Eternal nature always learns from us –
That makes my heart and soul rejoice.
Nikolai Stepanovich Gumilev's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature by Nikolai Stepanovich Gumilev )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- I Would, Aaron Waingrow
- Casa Vitae, Madrason writer
- You Need Not Say Anything Else, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The time has changed, hasmukh amathalal
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson