Nature Is Thinking
The desert has thought what lurks awhile,
A mountain stream occurs in wastes unknown,
And a groan uplifts the ceremony of the wild.
Feeding guests is reconciling with nature,
For nature grows according to tastes,
These falls of the world are past the questions.
We crystals shake due to godly vibrations,
A course is a mist of the whole ideals in wisdom,
We vibrate little by little, inside the accusing work.
Then accept us as we speak towards the whole liar,
Accepting is working like a whole doctor of shirts
And trousers that wonder about the whole world.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature Is Thinking by Naveed Akram )
- Shower, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Joy Fills the Night, Steven Federle
- Jelly, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Love Without Ownership (yeah right!), Monk E. Biz
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal