Nature Is Thinking
The desert has thought what lurks awhile,
A mountain stream occurs in wastes unknown,
And a groan uplifts the ceremony of the wild.
Feeding guests is reconciling with nature,
For nature grows according to tastes,
These falls of the world are past the questions.
We crystals shake due to godly vibrations,
A course is a mist of the whole ideals in wisdom,
We vibrate little by little, inside the accusing work.
Then accept us as we speak towards the whole liar,
Accepting is working like a whole doctor of shirts
And trousers that wonder about the whole world.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature Is Thinking by Naveed Akram )
- My Ego & my Wife, Laxman Rao
- Seed of Revenge, Oduro Bright Amoh
- In The Blue, Spiritwind Wood
- Love me when I am afraid to lust, Nancy Handabile
- Chilled Petal, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Yes, We Are Nigeria, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- 1960, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Days Gone, Spiritwind Wood
- Spark of a thought, Laxman Rao
- A Judgmental Society, Savino Terrazas
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)