on a spring day,
i walked on my way.
i admired the nature,
i didn't think my future.
i didn't know when i die,
i lie under a tree looking at the sky.
an ambulance went on the way,
i felt and say.
a birth don't know its death,
a death don't know its next birth.
it is nature,
the fate only knows our future.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature-The Fate by vsgk vasanth )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Some I saved from the bin, GRANT FRASER
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah