Never Leave Me
Never, do I want you to leave me!
Never, do I want you to go! Life
without you, would be unbearable,
this much, I surely know! If you
weren't here, how would I make it?
I'd be totally lost. There would be
trepidation, not to mention the cost!
Just stay with me, by my side and
we'll make it, even at times, when
it all seems like it's going, down
hill! Give me your hand and stand,
by me and we'll make it together,
if it be, Gods will! Life as we know,
isn't easy, many unforeseen things
get in the way. We have to take
each day, one at a time, but in the
end, it will pay! Just promise me,
we'll be together, right to the end.
For there's more to it than love, for
also happen to be, my best friend!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never Leave Me by Audrey Heller )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Past Human Race Historical Track Record, Terence G. Craddock
- Universal Global Condemnation Not Voted, Terence G. Craddock
- That Every Word, Dasia Deas
- State Selected Target Enemies, Terence G. Craddock
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie