Never Leave Me
Never, do I want you to leave me!
Never, do I want you to go! Life
without you, would be unbearable,
this much, I surely know! If you
weren't here, how would I make it?
I'd be totally lost. There would be
trepidation, not to mention the cost!
Just stay with me, by my side and
we'll make it, even at times, when
it all seems like it's going, down
hill! Give me your hand and stand,
by me and we'll make it together,
if it be, Gods will! Life as we know,
isn't easy, many unforeseen things
get in the way. We have to take
each day, one at a time, but in the
end, it will pay! Just promise me,
we'll be together, right to the end.
For there's more to it than love, for
also happen to be, my best friend!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never Leave Me by Audrey Heller )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- unanswered, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- passwords, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- lullabies, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- aftertaste, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- Beauty is everywhere, Maurice Whyte
- amiss, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- just sad, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- Brilliant Story-Telling Ability, Margaret Alice Second
- As promised..., Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- Love True, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma