Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
Never Will I Invest In Love
I can manage all things.
Even losses into gains I can turn.
I may, except love,
And yield a handsome return.
There isn’t a word—affection
Listed out in love’s lexicon.
Love’s like photography
That makes instant eternity
From quantitative to qualitative changes neither need to undergo
Nor an input and output balance is needed so.
Love is an unpromising stock
The get-in the buyer reckons promising
In time gets dead in lock
Better than in love is investment in anything
By Rose Lu (Bing hua) Tr. East Sea Fairy
Rose Lu ( Bing hua )'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never Will I Invest In Love by Rose Lu ( Bing hua ) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hallo, My Fancy, William Cleland
- A NeverEnding Story, Chenou Liu
- O elephant, gajanan mishra
- Unravelling / Shock, Nathaniel Tarn
- What you feel, gajanan mishra
- The last indulgence, Piyush Dey
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis