Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
Rose Lu ( Bing Hua ) Poems
- Maple Leaves Are Red Maple leaves are red We tour Xiang Shan...
- The Story Of An Autumn Leaf A vehicle ran over the autumn ...
- The Hint Of June The blue sky is touching me, touching And ...
- The Seventeen's The emerald-like innermost feeling of the ...
- Your Autumn Leaves, My Water Leaves from your ...
- Near And Far Approaching, in haste Getting near After ...
- Childhood Friendship Childhood Friendship —To Hongzhu, My ...
Rose Lu (Bing Hua) , originally name of Lihua Lu, a popular pure-hearted Chinese-American Poetess, is currently an accountant in Maryland, USA. Advisor of China Poetry, column poetess of many Literature websites abroad. She has authored the well-known anthology of poetry THIS IS LOVE, and ROSES BY THE STREAM and coauthored MORNING DEW AND DRIFTING PETALS. Popular for her beautiful, fluent and pure style. Each poem is also a statement about her life, that has made readers nod, smile, and shed a tear. She’s been named Rose in Poetry, Woman Sage of Love Lyrics, Angel of Poems, Queen of amatory poems, etc. 'The Heart Of A Lotus' won the Gold award in the “Love Story” world-wide Chinese poem... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
Maple Leaves Are Red
Maple leaves are red
We tour Xiang Shan Mountain
Passing the flaming woods
And two maple leaves
We reach autumn
We sit back to back
at the Xiang Shan Pavilion
Two hearts are intoxicated
by the autumn scene
Winds are calm
Birds have landed
to enjoy the autumn of love
Blue, blue sky
Red, red maple
are the colors we use
to paint the autumn
- by Rose Lu