Next Dark Night
The night is silent,
I'm in the middle,
what a deafening sound
the darkness is comforting
no one see me while I'm crashing.
But I wish, I have you like my candle
so, I don't have to stumble,
If you hear me, would you come
will you stay with me through the dark.
Because the night is cooler,
closer, I can't breath.
My mind is turning, searching for you,
why are you so far
I wanna be where you are,
stay with me,
let's stay with each other
through the next dark night.
Through the next dark night
maybe I won't be afraid
to do what is right
just hold me tight
and don't let me do the fight....
I know, we can make it
no matter how high the wall
no matter how dark the night,
we could pass
we could stand tall
we don't let each other fall
even the next dark night...
yellowbell alamanda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Next Dark Night by yellowbell alamanda )
- it's the little things that make love big, Mandolyn ...
- Time Frozen, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Time To Crash, Michael McParland
- Poetry Delivers, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Near faint beneath golden limes, Mark Heathcote
- Sakat Repertuar, Muzaffer Akin
- Caressing Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Slipping Away, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Waiting In Revlon's Waiting Area, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mother & Daughter, Taimane Fanene
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Mighty Horny Power Rangers, Ramona Thompson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1612 – 16 September 1672)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)