Night is a time that people say demons like to play.
If you like the night all so,
Does that Dem you a demon too.
I love the night cause its peaceful and calm,
Some people hate it cause the monsters will come.
Other people have no right to Dem you,
Of what you find true.
So what if you like the night,
And they don't.
That doesn't give them the right call you a demon to.
The stars in the sky and the moon so bright,
Alas, they only become clear at night.
Its not just the ugly that can be demons at night,
For the most wonderful of things can have there tricks to hide.
So before you Dem us demons of the night.
Remember this fair warning that,
Beauty can be found at night,
And demons can rome in the light.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Night by Shelby Hopple )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Darkness of the Day, Pintu Mahakul
- A cigar aficionado, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Heartless, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak