Andrew Sean H
Night Sky Lullaby
Crescent Moon arching;
pacing a summers night sky lullaby,
gathering distant sunbeams.
All time is second guessed,
here within your luminous tawny lace.
Caught like a web; you amongst I?
Waiting to shimmer within your presence.
My faith as your vessel; for myself no release.
Only imagining of whats more, chasing your cascading ever-essence.
And for that
I wait to dream.
Andrew Sean H's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Night Sky Lullaby by Andrew Sean H )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael McParland
- Borrowing from a dream, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Intense Videos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cherishing Small Things, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Lonley Nights, Michael McParland
- I Cant Afford To..., Bieze Josephat
- Life's Bizarre Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- War's Homecoming, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rome, Osip Emilevich Mandelstam