Andrew Sean H
Night Sky Lullaby
Crescent Moon arching;
pacing a summers night sky lullaby,
gathering distant sunbeams.
All time is second guessed,
here within your luminous tawny lace.
Caught like a web; you amongst I?
Waiting to shimmer within your presence.
My faith as your vessel; for myself no release.
Only imagining of whats more, chasing your cascading ever-essence.
And for that
I wait to dream.
Andrew Sean H's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Night Sky Lullaby by Andrew Sean H )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Somtimes, tallulah montegue
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue
- Haiku: Gravity Too, Brian Johnston
- Little Secret, Edgard Canales P
- Ebola, Is It Poetry
- Last Journey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cat Nap..., Denis Martindale
- Blasphemy Is Light Which Beacons The Pat.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tall One, tallulah montegue
- to be continued..., Mandolyn ...