Is It Poetry
Her drowsy head, mid summers heat.
He lifts his right wing, which is limp,
To hear him sing,
inside upon the water where the lake.
Indistinct these lakes are distant to between.
The oil on his feathers where they are green.
Spread across the open water,
romance has left seven separate trails.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nine Ducks by Is It Poetry )
- Not alone, Cheryl .J Barclay
- May our friendship last forever;, Cheryl .J Barclay
- SPICES OF LIFE, Philo Yan
- Flower & Sickle, Arno Le Roux
- There must be people around., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love implicit, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Thanksgiving, ramesh rai
- Thanksgiving Day 2014 For Jakie, Shalom Freedman
- Think Alike, Naveed Akram
- The Gods and Heaven.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(18 November 1939)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)