Shepard Tootsie roll
A disease with no cure no end family's are separated tens by tens is spreads through the ground the air the water and the sky soon this disease will infect all of man kind nothing to love to touch to see as you know your brain will be uncontiouse for the time being but is it just temporary or is it forever can this disease kill you NEVER! The doctor said no please do not panic this will end soon but he didn't say that my life would end too
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No cure by Shepard Tootsie roll )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey