No shame, no regret
No guilt, no grudge
Is this the way of feeling nothing?
No smile, no shine
No wave, no storm
Is this the path of willing nothing?
No beats, no shake
No shadow, no lure
Is this the journey of being nothing?
No pain, no sting
No tear, no dream
Is this the road of learning nothing?
No love, no mercy
No anger, no flame
Is this the route of showing nothing?
No turn, no change
No delight, no sorrow
Is this the track of thinking nothing?
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Feeling by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Theatre, rashmi sri
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro