It don't matter what you do and say. When your gone it is better this way. Your words and violence really hurts me. Why can't you move on and let me be. Your crying and begging wont work this time. I'm moving past the sadness of mine. My angels cry and suffered too. And this was all because of you. You say your getting help to change, but you don't get it I'm way out of your range. No longer will I be chained and caged. No longer will I hurt or be controlled by your rage. I will never again be a prisoner in my home. Why can't you get over it and leave me alone. No longer will I ever be yours. I am a strong and beautiful rose. No longer can I ever be with you. I will never again be sad or blue. From now on to my broken heart I must be true. I am free now from loving you!
Brandy Avery's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (🎼~No Longer~🎼 by Brandy Avery )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Few Pieces Of Paper, Kyle Schlicher
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- The Music Just Stops, mike scully
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...