No Longer Mine
You're no longer my heart, nor my soul.
You're just memories from my past,
And I'm moving on from you fast.
You're forgetting me, so I'm forgetting you.
I'm locking up the memories,
And throwing away the key.
You are no longer the other half of me,
For you and I no longer make a whole.
Now you're just part of my heart,
And part of my soul.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Longer Mine by Kristin Green )
- The Little Men, michael walkerjohn
- Furthest Right, michael walkerjohn
- Political Correctness, michael walkerjohn
- Shiva Stotram, umaprosad das
- THE SEASON, michael walkerjohn
- Far away, Gert Strydom
- THE DOMINIS, michael walkerjohn
- Tea dust, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Antilegomena, michael walkerjohn
- Sending All My Love, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns