No longer together
When did it end?
When we stopped seeing each other often
Or when you no longer answered my calls
I left messages but you never replied
Who decided it was over or did we just drift apart
Did I hold onto you too tightly or not enough?
Should I have been less or more?
It does not hurt as much that we are no longer one,
The pain is from not knowing why
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No longer together by Ann Dewyze )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Fish, Bhaskar Rabha
- सिमांखौ गोसोखांनानै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Lights, Camera, Action, Sandra Feldman
- Turned Onto Suicidal Paths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Last Page, Bhaskar Rabha
- Peace, SALINI NAIR
- With a glance on Cuito Cuanavale, Gert Strydom
- Inferno, Gert Strydom
- Exactly in this time(ঠিক এইখিনি সময়তে), Bhaskar Rabha
- Evening conversation, Gert Strydom