No longer together
When did it end?
When we stopped seeing each other often
Or when you no longer answered my calls
I left messages but you never replied
Who decided it was over or did we just drift apart
Did I hold onto you too tightly or not enough?
Should I have been less or more?
It does not hurt as much that we are no longer one,
The pain is from not knowing why
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No longer together by Ann Dewyze )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry
- The One Nobody Wants, Paul Burt
- Beauty Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak