Wayne Leon Learmond
No Love Lost
There's no Love Lost between us
It's there for all to see.
You like you're coffee
while I like my tea.
They say opposites attract
Well, that's not strictly true.
Truth of the matter
I've had enough of you.
Telling me what to do
What to think.
I used to love you once
Now I'm married to the:
Cooking and cleaning
No excitement in-between.
I'm a ready-made skivvy
and that's certainly true.
My love for you now
is long since through.
I'm divorcing you baby
Yet you want me to stay.
Can't you see
you're not getting you're
This time I'm of
one frame of mind.
A man on a mission
This time I won't be blind
to you're whims and you're
I'm leaving today.
This time I've had
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Love Lost by Wayne Leon Learmond )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(7 October 1948 -)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- ARRIVAL DAY, michael walkerjohn
- Yeh Meri Betian, Akhtar Jawad
- I am with you, Tiku akp
- आबै-आबौनि गामि, Ronjoy Brahma
- जोमैनि गामियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Ogling breasts … 2112-14, saadat tahir
- गोसोखौ बुरखायो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Banging, Casey Renee Kiser
- New Birth, Paul Sebastian
- First Encounter - Tan Sri Clement Hii, john tiong chunghoo