No More Birthdays
I want my body to be a pathetic organ
With no life
Oxygen? cut-off! !
No more birthdays.
Call it suicide
LAPD call it homicide
Think what you may
I want no more birthdays
I need an eternal darkness
to haunt my untamed heart
O my poor ego
Wont see anymore birthdays
And when death comes
No grieving face will call my resurrection
Not even Lazarus' deal with Jesus and the devil
Will make me see another birthday.
Alfred Mukenya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No More Birthdays by Alfred Mukenya )
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande