Noreen Ann Jenkins
No More Living Dead, Zombie Kids
What do you think you are doing
to these kids?
Please stop destroying these kids' minds!
Are you that cold-hearted?
Don't you care?
Maybe you don't. But I do.
Don't you remember back when
you had feelings
for your wife, girlfriend,
or brother or sister, or friend?
So please let these kids
live a normal life
instead of being the living dead zombies.
Let the boys be boys
Let the girls be girls.
Let them show feelings,
show emotions, show love.
I want to hear their laughter,
hear them chatter kids talk.
I want to see them play,
run, learn, just having fun.
Let these kids live and grow
a normal life.
They could be the future mother,
future husband, wife,
future author, writer or a poet,
future owner of a company,
future farmer, future teacher, etc....
But they can't
if you keep on feeding them
with these killer drugs.
Please for once listen to somebody
You know who I'm talking to...
it's you the one who sells
cocaine, crank, LSD, marijuana,
Maybe it's too late for you
to live a normal life
But don't let it
be too late for the kids
if you really care.
Please no more living dead,
Noreen Ann Jenkins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No More Living Dead, Zombie Kids by Noreen Ann Jenkins )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
Poem of the Day
- A Lover of A Muslim Girl Am I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Death ballet, Ojaswi Machiraju
- The Indian Villages of Paglets, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Fred Claus Got It Right, Mr. Nobody
- Taron, Pariyon Ke Desh Meri Chandramukhi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Chandramukhi, I Haven't Seen You For So .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Becoming An Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chosen Path, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I've Killed, Mr. Nobody
- Treasuring Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak