NO more SUNSHINE
A new morning arrives but I can't see the sun rise.
All I see is the darken clouds in my light-less skies.
Heavy rain pours down from the clouds on my worn surface
Lighten strike thunder roars another hard hit to embrace
Wind so bitter my skins feel like it's being slice with a razor blade
Everything is being up rooted by the wind that won't fade
I am hold on for life but I seen no end to this destructive force
It's not a known storm; no weather man could've seen the source
It's more like a predator/a carnivore and I'm the main course
Eating at my heart and soul nothing left no remorse
It's the darkness of storm on my most terrifying of days
I prefer my skin get slice repeated with Chicago wind's razor blade
No more tears can fall from these dark clouds of this rain storm
I must accept this faith/find my shelter, and move on
It's easy for me to say now but without you my divine
I feel the rest of my days I will have NO more SUNSHINE
LoKis White's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NO more SUNSHINE by LoKis White )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Creating A Christmas Tree, Doris Beaulieu
- love it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI