No More Words, Show Me
Words slowly chip away
at the good that was
til they deaden a giving heart.
Plates piled high
with hurtful names,
or full of blame,
pointing angry fingers
(Clean up your plate,
must eat up the reasons,
all the reasons
why I had to change,
Finish lines moved
with more words.
I love you's thrown like confetti
as if your 'because' was real.
No more words.
If you love me,
C.J. Heck's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No More Words, Show Me by C.J. Heck )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 11, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 10, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Flying Dutchman , Gert Strydom
- Tu ktheva, o det., skender iljaz braka
- Shkujdesur ecja rrugeve te qytetit, skender iljaz braka
- Retrospektive, skender iljaz braka
- Catharine, Gert Strydom
- Ne zemer te netevee te tua, skender iljaz braka
- EYES ARE FOR LOOK, maqsood hasni
- READ FROM EYES, maqsood hasni