No no no No!
No no no no you're not a poet i said!
No no no no that isn't art coming out of your head
No no no no you aren't a creative soul
No no no no don't write just to dig from a hole
light heat burning blue flames shooting out my skull
screaming to tell you no no no no
This site is called poemhunter and u don't belong
This site is for poets what u wrote isn't even bad song
Picture a stampede of buffalo coming toward your face
Picture a seamstress who has no lace
Picture yourself as you labor in a field of rice
You have no talent and that's being nice
'let us not to the marriage of true minds, admit impediments'
Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds'
THIS IS Beauty
Or u can write about TRUTH
But to describe a wooden desk and so blandly?
You sir, are NOT a poet!
VISUALIZE a bush full of berries in
a field of bright white cotton
Then vanish from our endeavor as if you were a grassy parkway
Coated with four feet of freshly fallen snow
You are not a poet
No no no no!
BEAU GOLDEN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No no no No! by BEAU GOLDEN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Mu jaha karibaku jauchhi (Odia), gajanan mishra
- What I am going to do, gajanan mishra
- It's My Lie, Leria Hawkins
- O, Believe! Yes, Believe!, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- The Best Is Yet To Come, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- Hope, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- Let the fire, gajanan mishra
- I Hear Her Singing, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- New Déjà Vu, Maharishi Deja Vu
- The Autumn Divine, Chris Schleier, Jr.