God knows us better than I know me
God knows we love the creator of our sea.
God knows we love color and softness of skin
God knows we try not to intentionally sin.
God knows we love the other half of earth's human gender
God knows we love children and the one from December.
God knows we love all living life
The fish, animals and of course; our loving wife.
God knows us because of the time lent
Even when we sit and just question; where it went.
God is our happiness, tears and joy
Magnificence seen in both the girls and the boys.
God knows we love silence and the word
God knows we love the beauty of a flying bird.
God knows us as we know the creator
God listens, while we human beings put off until later.
God is for each and everyone
God knows when in life we need a special somone.
God of nature and God of our soul
God is earthly singular and universal whole.
12-14-05 Aho Speaks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Secrets by AHO Speaks )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Woman Work, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Peace, Leonard Champlin
- A Spirit Forever Free, Spiritwind Wood
- Mamas Counsel, Adeosun Olamide
- Her Beauty, Spiritwind Wood
- My Quiet Serenity, Spiritwind Wood
- The Road That I Follow, Spiritwind Wood
- The Stalin Epigram, Osip Emilevich Mandelstam
- My Soul, Spiritwind Wood
- Hold On, Spiritwind Wood
- Underwoods: Epigram, Robert Louis Stevenson