God knows us better than I know me
God knows we love the creator of our sea.
God knows we love color and softness of skin
God knows we try not to intentionally sin.
God knows we love the other half of earth's human gender
God knows we love children and the one from December.
God knows we love all living life
The fish, animals and of course; our loving wife.
God knows us because of the time lent
Even when we sit and just question; where it went.
God is our happiness, tears and joy
Magnificence seen in both the girls and the boys.
God knows we love silence and the word
God knows we love the beauty of a flying bird.
God knows us as we know the creator
God listens, while we human beings put off until later.
God is for each and everyone
God knows when in life we need a special somone.
God of nature and God of our soul
God is earthly singular and universal whole.
12-14-05 Aho Speaks
AHO Speaks's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Secrets by AHO Speaks )
- Come Come, Tango Tango
- God Teaches Geology (M-F), Mr. Nobody
- I am Running Faster, Akhtar Jawad
- (समनि नायथाय) गुफुर उखुन्दैनि खुवाया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Alien Encounter, Robert Eckstein
- >>Bad Fruits, Abdul Wahab
- When You Need To Begin Again, Shalom Freedman
- >>Lips, Abdul Wahab
- Acknowledged Love, Sierra Staten
- >>Due, Abdul Wahab
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)