God knows us better than I know me
God knows we love the creator of our sea.
God knows we love color and softness of skin
God knows we try not to intentionally sin.
God knows we love the other half of earth's human gender
God knows we love children and the one from December.
God knows we love all living life
The fish, animals and of course; our loving wife.
God knows us because of the time lent
Even when we sit and just question; where it went.
God is our happiness, tears and joy
Magnificence seen in both the girls and the boys.
God knows we love silence and the word
God knows we love the beauty of a flying bird.
God knows us as we know the creator
God listens, while we human beings put off until later.
God is for each and everyone
God knows when in life we need a special somone.
God of nature and God of our soul
God is earthly singular and universal whole.
12-14-05 Aho Speaks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Secrets by AHO Speaks )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(3 June 1926 – 5 April 1997)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- He Watches over Me, Angela Khristin Brown
- A Modern Girl In The Make-Up, The Face A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Your Day, abdulrazak aralimatti
- The Deeds of the Devil, Swetashree Sahoo
- Without Spending Money, He Is A Net Poet.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Destruction, Aftab Alam
- You know everything - public good, gajanan mishra
- DEATH PERMANENT! *, Subbaraman N V
- When Angry, Leong Ming Loong
- Truth and conscience, gajanan mishra