God knows us better than I know me
God knows we love the creator of our sea.
God knows we love color and softness of skin
God knows we try not to intentionally sin.
God knows we love the other half of earth's human gender
God knows we love children and the one from December.
God knows we love all living life
The fish, animals and of course; our loving wife.
God knows us because of the time lent
Even when we sit and just question; where it went.
God is our happiness, tears and joy
Magnificence seen in both the girls and the boys.
God knows we love silence and the word
God knows we love the beauty of a flying bird.
God knows us as we know the creator
God listens, while we human beings put off until later.
God is for each and everyone
God knows when in life we need a special somone.
God of nature and God of our soul
God is earthly singular and universal whole.
12-14-05 Aho Speaks
AHO Speaks's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Secrets by AHO Speaks )
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal
- Peaceful Sophistication, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Walks By Starlight, Mikey Bachman
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Intuition, Naveed Khalid