Nobody knows the real me.
Nobody knows how many times I've cried in my room when nobody was watching.
Nobody knows how many times I've lost hope, how many times I've been let down.
Nobody knows how many times I've felt like i'm about to snap but i just don't for the sake of others.
Nobody knows the thoughts that go through my head when i'm sad, how horrible they truly are.
Nobody. Knows. Me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nobody by Nicola Jones )
- Digging well, gajanan mishra
- The father... dominating figure, hasmukh amathalal
- Fading Love, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Walk Away, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Be Calm and Cool, Aftab Alam
- Saying I Do, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- A SONG FOR YOU, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Quick-Sand, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- this day, sheade rudman
- Love Always, Saturday Chikezie Promise
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)