It doesn't make a sense,
How that which isn't true will make things real?
I shall appeal to gods presence.
Belief is nothing when you kneel.
For getting prayers told, is sin, not less.
Unless, your demon soul itself reveals...
'This is a grace! ! ', they loudly shout
A grace? ? ? ! ! ! I spit it in your fucking face and laugh
This is the way I love! ! I'm first here of a kind, a sprout.
To make things right
I beg your pardon for the cruel language
When I cant take it anymore - I write.
For me you'll bleed, the crowd you'll feed. Hate is a seed, and it is growing fast indeed! For every other need -
I'm not there, god forbid. For what? ? For bid to greed. And this is just the way I see things lead to others, without a smother I upload this shit!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nonsense! by Igor Wolfson )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Listening to the radio in the Afternoon, Angell Afinowi
- We Want Democracy, Now., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Cantus lacrimosus, Angell Afinowi
- Rest My Dear, Michael P. McParland
- Life's like a compote of the desserts, Mark Heathcote
- I fade away into the light, Anu Shraddha
- Neo-Classic Tasweer/Hindi/Urdu, Aftab Alam
- The awkward Moment, Angell Afinowi
- Loo Prints, Phil Soar
- Listen, Mariam de Haan