And in this vibe I'm writing words
And words come out of silence
Do not define, just do your chores
For definitions are the source of violence
Just watch your thoughts as they fly by
Do not resist or fight with it
For every fight there is a mind
For every light there's unenlightenment
Answer this question: are you breathing?
But answer it without thinking first
Just check it, inhale, exhale... Live it!
And life wont leave you with a living thirst
Awareness is not that which mind thinks
But that, which by the mind can think
Don't try to understand that, it will sink
And there's no noise and there's no other than there is.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Is by Igor Wolfson )
- A Visionary, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ezandleni zengelosi, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ungibonisile, senzokhaya umhayi
- I had a Dream..., Suzette Richards
- The new Don Quixotes in our time, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ngiyindodana yakwa Zulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper